About Historic Dale Cemetery
Dale Cemetery Association was incorporated on January 17, 1851, and the cemetery was dedicated on October 29th of that year. The Association was formed by a group of twelve prominent Ossining residents as a service to the community.
The area of the cemetery covers nearly forty acres and includes the graves of many early residents whose remains were removed to Dale Cemetery from original burial grounds in the area. The Town of Ossining took ownership of the cemetery in 2004.
Veterans & Volunteers
We’re proud of our special sections for U.S. Veterans and Firemen.
Our volunteer associations personally put flags on the graves of all these men and women.Read more history…